Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If ur up on the east coast with a clear sky u can see Mars right below the moon right now :wow:

20201003_065303.jpg

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lawd: the video for this is gonna be crazy if they film one. This beat is sick.... I'm not feeling how theres so many folks in the discussion thread in the booth are hating on this shyt. If the wu or ghost was on this beat, ya would be on their dikks saying how this is just like their 95 shyt. Folks are mad that the buffalo guys are doing it better and they keeping it alive. Theres a reason why Sean p and prodigy cosigned them before they passed. It's no coincidence. The torch has been passed. Now the OGs that came before them need to step up. That means you Nas. That new album ain't it. Nobody is expecting you to rap about being broke or about being in the projects because thats not your life. You do have things to talk about. Your lyric game never fell off. Your music on the other hand has been lacking because of your poor beat choices. To me, that Nasir album was better than the kingdom album you put out because of the beats. Yall gonna disagree with me but nas and kanye are a way better fit production and rapper wise vs hit boy and nas.

On top of all that. Nas needs to stop fronting on premiere, large pro, pete, tip and basically all the producers that hes made his best work to. Nas should have like 6 classics by now.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@The Hierophant
Remember this??
“This shyt ain't no diss, ain't no Tory Lanez
I pull out that blick and leave no remains
You don't want these
Blicky n—s parked inside of Highbridge, look what I did
1:24

And then :38, Tory was like “how did I get in this battle” . Tory can flip from R&B singer to battle rapper flawless and it wasn’t even his fight-
:russ:
Don’t let these n—s gas you on that podcast and CC,
Highbridge, the Label, but only one of y'all on TV

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@The Hierophant
Remember this??
“This shyt ain't no diss, ain't no Tory Lanez
I pull out that blick and leave no remains
You don't want these
Blicky n—s parked inside of Highbridge, look what I did
1:24

And then :38, Tory was like “how did I get in this battle” . Tory can flip from R&B singer to battle rapper flawless and it wasn’t even his fight-
:russ:
Don’t let these n—s gas you on that podcast and CC,
Highbridge, the Label, but only one of y'all on TV

Yeah this was weird since this Don and Tory battled too. How did he catch strays?