Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@paperbag

Remember this

black men do have something to offer, they are sexually attractive and have nice voices,
thats about it.

socially and financially they cant compete with white men
:yeshrug:

I like darkskin men but the thought of having a daughter that can't pass a paper bag test is scary. My grandmother is really about that paper bag, good hair, creole life.

And I already said my primary reason for trying to date white men in the past, was so my kids could pass.
:yeshrug:

:lolbron:

:picard:

Daps
I put out some mums, and corn husks on my porch for fall.

I have my camera this year, so if they get stolen, I’m catching that motherfukker this year.

:ufdup:

I was going to buy some large pumpkins, but I didn’t feel like putting them in the trunk, and carrying them to the lawn.

:manny:

Other people on the street put up Halloween decorations, which I think are a little tacky. The bats, and ghosts, and those fake spider webs

:hhh:

But understand if you have kids

:hubie:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooooo my car had to get towed and sent to the dealership last night. I hit up Hertz this morning and these motherfukkers sell me a rent a car with a fukked up tire. :dead:

These last 24 hours have been straight up WOAT. :dead:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I put out some mums, and corn husks on my porch for fall.

I have my camera this year, so if they get stolen, I’m catching that motherfukker this year.

:ufdup:

I was going to buy some large pumpkins, but I didn’t feel like putting them in the trunk, and carrying them to the lawn.

:manny:

Other people on the street put up Halloween decorations, which I think are a little tacky. The bats, and ghosts, and those fake spider webs

:hhh:

But understand if you have kids

:hubie:

I'm putting pumpkins out and a bowl of candy with ziploc bags with3 pieces of candy with a bottle of sanitizer outside so they dont reach in with dirty hands. I will be watching to make sure no one steals it, and if they do, they ass going straight on Next Door

Last edited: