Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I’m at my dad’s house, and I told him about the expensive sushi. Now he wants to try it, so I ordered some for both of us, and he paid for it.

:mjlit:

Got my $18 sushi roll for free

:ohlawd:

If you're ever in LA, try a spot called SugarFish. It's so good, it'll ruin any other sushi spot you ever go to for the rest of your life :lolbron:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Money bring bytches
bytches bring lies
One nikka gets jealous
And muthafukkas die :wow:
Depend on me like the first and fifteenth they might hold me for a second but these punks won’t get me!!!!!!!

RingedSaneAlaskankleekai-small.gif

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I used to be able to get through a whole 8 hours shift from just 1 thread :mjcry:
I've tried to restore the feeling a few times but I either get warning points or other posters try to go on personal vendettas:picard:

Ill stick to trolling @Serious about his white girl addiction, at least he can take a joke

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I used to be able to get through a whole 8 hours shift from just 1 thread :mjcry:
I've tried to restore the feeling a few times but I either get warning points or other posters try to go on personal vendettas:picard:

Ill stick to trolling @Serious about his white girl addiction, at least he can take a joke
He like em spicy white like Armenian/Persian. I was willing to give him one of my Eritrean cousins but she not exotical enough. :hubie:

Daps
I'm putting pumpkins out and a bowl of candy with ziploc bags with3 pieces of candy with a bottle of sanitizer outside so they dont reach in with dirty hands. I will be watching to make sure no one steals it, and if they do, they ass going straight on Next Door

I used to give out candy, but I had a big bowl, and the kids would take multiple handfuls, and I thought that was inconsiderate. The following year, I gave them 2 bars each, and a lot of them would be like,

“That’s it?”

:usure:

Plus I got sick of adults with babies, and they expected me to give candy to a baby who clearly can’t eat candy, and has no idea what’s going on, and they just wanted candy for themselves. The next year, I gave out bags of Tazo tea. Very few people have been back since.

:blessed:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I don't even fukk with white girls any more ( :heh: ), but for some reason they think I fukk with them ( :mjpls: ) .