Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You know, to be honest my friends aren't really cool like we used to be anymore. It may sound harsh but I couldn't care less what they're doing these days. They're toxic people.

Just because we grew up together from nursery doesn't make us friends anymore.:patrice:

One of them (not my friend but an aquaintence from another friend that always makes his way to our gatherings) is constantly putting down our own people down. Such a c00n.:dwillhuh: :scust:

I wanna make new friends, get into new social circles and just hang out with my family at this point especially the latter. These old "friends" of mine just aren't really doing it for me. :hubie:

I haven't told my family this but I'm gonna put forward a plan so we can meet up monthly or bi-monthly to talk about each of our goals. I don't think we should all struggle on our own to get there. Moving forward it's strictly family and new close relationships that add substance, please Lord.:wow:

You got the right mindset. Follow through with it.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:martin:

McDonald's know they wrong for this! Dry ass sandwich. Luckily I have tartar sauce in the fridge.

20201001-145600.jpg