Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

30 is just the beginning for you.
Thank you. My goal moving forward is to start networking with people who can help me reach my potential and vice versa.

I've had the same dwindling circle of friends since I was 3 years old! DAFUQ!

I need to find a financial business advisor to help navigate me thru this shyt we call life to find people on the level I wanna be at.:wow:

Spending my free time on this forum does not help one bit either and the sheer amount of negativity from depressed people on here -- my God.:scust:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you. My goal moving forward is to start networking with people who can help me reach my potential and vice versa.

I need to find a financial business advisor to help navigate me thru this shyt we call life to find people on the level I wanna be at.:wow:

Spending my free time on this forum does not help one bit either and the sheer amount of negativity from depressed people on here -- my God.:scust:

Be happy that you've been able to keep the same childhood friends you grew up with. All of mine are ??????? Hope they made it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men are so funny. “I don’t know what her problem is, all I do is go to work and do nothing else, I don’t get her issue”.

You don’t take her out on dates, vacation or anything?

“I be at work!!”

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women are terrible too. So your ex is doing better, you’re struggling, but him getting custody is out of the question? It’s your son’s father!! AND you’re struggling, he’s not. Too busy mad he’s not failing like you want him too.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

You gotta learn to cancel out the noise, misery loves company.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Women are terrible too. So your ex is doing better, you’re struggling, but him getting custody is out of the question? It’s your son’s father!! AND you’re struggling, he’s not. Too busy mad he’s not failing like you want him too.
So pathetic, you’re struggling so put your kid first and give the dad custody. How hard is that?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Men and Women both be thinking they on some slick finessing shyt when the reality is the other person getting more out the situation than u:mjlol:

A bih will pop shyt to her girls like she got some lame doing shyt for her
When the reality is
All he doing is buying the bytch a few value meals
And giving her a few rides to places

And she letting the nikka dig in her guts and giving the nikka head
nikka might have gave the bih a disease or an unwanted child and all she got was a fish sammich and a ride to Walmart :mjlol:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Be happy that you've been able to keep the same childhood friends you grew up with. All of mine are ??????? Hope they made it.
You know, to be honest my friends aren't really cool like we used to be anymore. It may sound harsh but I couldn't care less what they're doing these days. They're toxic people.

Just because we grew up together from nursery doesn't make us friends anymore.:patrice:

One of them (not my friend but an aquaintence from another friend that always makes his way to our gatherings) is constantly putting down our own people down. Such a c00n.:dwillhuh: :scust:

I wanna make new friends, get into new social circles and just hang out with my family at this point especially the latter. These old "friends" of mine just aren't really doing it for me. :hubie:

I haven't told my family this but I'm gonna put forward a plan so we can meet up monthly or bi-monthly to talk about each of our goals. I don't think we should all struggle on our own to get there. Moving forward it's strictly family and new close relationships that add substance, please Lord.:wow:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Men and Women both be thinking they on some slick finessing shyt when the reality is the other person getting more out the situation than u:mjlol:

A bih will pop shyt to her girls like she got some lame doing shyt for her
When the reality is
All he doing is buying the bytch a few value meals
And giving her a few rides to places

And she letting the nikka dig in her guts and giving the nikka head
nikka might have gave the bih a disease or an unwanted child and all she got was a fish sammich and a ride to Walmart :mjlol:
Respect women and they'll respect you, breh.:mjtf:

If all you seek is naive and immature women... then that's what you'll find.

Leave the simple broads behind for the simps.:ufdup: