Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Can y'all help me understand what exactly goes on with these "Verzus"battles? I was under the impression that they all sing/rap live over the instrumentals.
All they doing is taking turns listening to each other's music :mjlol: Wtf kinda shyt is that?

It’s just like sports and hiphop where people get to debate about who is the best of their eras

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Oh, ok. Gotcha

some of them are better than others check out the tpain/lil jon, beenie man/bounty killer, snoop/dmx, jill scott/erykah badu, teddy riley/babyface battles. What’s nice about these is the nostalgia, seeing the full depths of their careers, and hearing backstories from the artists themselves

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
EguD26nXsAAq006

tenor.gif

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Shocked by this tube top I bought from FN. Good quality, fits nice and holds the girls in quite nicely :leon:

Best $8 spent lately

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I got two of them out, but one still here :francis: when I was a kid I could only not be home for like 2-3 days max before I was over it. Nah, not these new kids shyt like a mini vacation or something for them :francis: Kids bad as hell . They be cutting up my candle wax :francis: putting paper on fire :francis: then when we cook act like they don’t wanna eat think they gonna be getting doordash everyday . Can’t get no butt cause they knocking on the door :francis: when the baby start crying I gotta cut off my game so she can look at baby cartoons :francis: I get home take a shower and just sleep all day at this point .