Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
:mjlol: what the hell happened?

My son washed the dishes for me on Sunday. (Just like a man) instead of taking the left over pizza out of the cardboard box and throwing the whole box away, he put the box inside of the oven.

Fast forward to last night, I cut the oven on to preheat for dinner while I helped my daughter with her homework. One of the few times I cut it on without checking inside first. The whole house started smelling like an old curling iron so I go check the kitchen and there’s smoke and such coming out of the oven. I open it and it’s the damn Domino’s box from the weekend. I was pissed. :snoop:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
My son washed the dishes for me on Sunday. (Just like a man) instead of taking the left over pizza out of the cardboard box and throwing the whole box away, he put the box inside of the oven.

Fast forward to last night, I cut the oven on to preheat for dinner while I helped my daughter with her homework. One of the few times I cut it on without checking inside first. The whole house started smelling like an old curling iron so I go check the kitchen and there’s smoke and such coming out of the oven. I open it and it’s the damn Domino’s box from the weekend. I was pissed. :snoop:

:russ:

But on a serious note, I'm glad it wasn't worse

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Maple syrup on a grilled cheese sandwich?:hhh: my cravings ain't that bad...

:patrice:
Anyone ever try it? Is it good?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I usually don’t lose my cool but I had to wild out on this idiot on the phone this morning. I rented a car two weeks ago and one of the kids lost their phone and I reported the lost when I returned the car, last Sunday’s I get a call from the company and they tell me they found the phone and to come pick it up at the main branch. Tell my cousin they found her kid’s phone and where to pick it up, they tell her they don’t have the phone so I’ve been calling since last night they tell me to call this morning and now the guy on the phone tells me I’m making up the phone call.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Still 4 months left

We can do this. Get through September, it’ll be Halloween, a few more weeks and it’s Thanksgiving, Christmas is right after that, and then BOOM, 2021.

Unless someone hits the reset button and starts 2020 all over again. Nothing is impossible this year it seems so I wouldn’t be surprised. :mjcry::francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
We can do this. Get through September, it’ll be Halloween, a few more weeks and it’s Thanksgiving, Christmas is right after that, and then BOOM, 2021.

Unless someone hits the reset button and starts 2020 all over again. Nothing is impossible this year it seems so I wouldn’t be surprised. :mjcry::francis:
Once this covid is done in 2 years ama send you a flight ticket..fly you to a city im at
Inshallah

Fred

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Maple syrup on a grilled cheese sandwich?:hhh: my cravings ain't that bad...

:patrice:
Anyone ever try it? Is it good?
It sounds disgusting sis.

2020 is a dub, fast forward to 2021 already.

Prynce

Daps
EguD26nXsAAq006

tenor.gif
Seen a female say she only like dudes with 13 inch dikks :dahell:

That shyt don't even exist