@Dwolf :scust:
gettyimages-598985068-e1535033207478.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it... ill say it... I already said it before but something is funky with George floyd. Been researching and :hubie: that's all I'm going to say. It's a lot deeper than what if looks or what they want us to know. Of course, we are in the group think, social programming/social engineering era so anyone that questions the group mentality is seen as an enemy. Think for yourself.

It's all connected. The truth is there before it all. Just ask yourself why now.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
fukk it... ill say it... I already said it before but something is funky with George floyd. Been researching and :hubie: that's all I'm going to say. It's a lot deeper than what if looks or what they want us to know. Of course, we are in the group think, social programming/social engineering era so anyone that questions the group mentality is seen as an enemy. Think for yourself.

It's all connected. The truth is there before it all. Just ask yourself why now.
Wtf are u talking about before u catch this neg

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Neg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I'm in a bad mood today. :gucci:

Sitting right now in the car trying not to spread this bad vibe:unimpressed:

Hold your head and get your emotions out healthly, safely and without hurting yourself or anybody. About to go to the woods, vape and talk to myself outloud, curse and the whole nine. Hopefully nobody is out there like that today because it's kind of cold for today. Fall is coming. Tired of these folks coming out there all at the same time too, not even social distancing or wearing masks.

Want to try CBD especially for my left foot

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Hold your head and get your emotions out healthly, safely and without hurting yourself or anybody. About to go to the woods, vape and talk to myself outloud, curse and the whole nine. Hopefully nobody is out there like that today because it's kind of cold for today. Fall is coming. Tired of these folks coming out there all at the same time too, not even social distancing or wearing masks.

Want to try CBD especially for my left foot
So u have no explanation?