Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I watched eves bayou for the first time in a few years and I’m confused, did Cicely come on to her dad or was she telling the truth? I always thought she was lying because of the letter Lewis wrote to Mozelle but at the end when eve confronts cicely, she holds her hands and sees the truth and puts the letter in the water and is no longer upset. So she was telling the truth? Also I just realized that Elzora told Roslyn that Lewis was going to die when she told her fortune. Crazy I never paid attention to those parts until now.
When Eve uses her power to read Cicely we see the truth which was that it was indeed her that initiated the kissing and he was too drunk at first to realize what was happening, coming to his senses he slaps her out of shock. Her pain and sulking was from the fact that he of all people hit her and why she went on her emo phase shyt.....in a fukked up way her father broke her heart romantically. But Lewis was telling the truth, he didn't molest his daughter.

Eve is the reason Lewis is dead. When she made the deal with Elzora it was a done deal....like she mentions in the movie once she fed the hair to the swamp Lewis was a dead man walking. That's why she told her "Look to your children"....she knew Eve would come to her to make the deal...and since she hated the Batiste family she was more than willing to do it

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Ah, sorry to hear that hun.

With dreams involving close kin and them being repetitive, you’ll want to try to remember the environment they’re meeting you at in your dreams. Sometimes the time of day (or night), who else is in the dreams, houses and buildings usually have significance.
It’s always in a field, some place I used to go to in Louisiana. It wudnt no bad dream or anything, this time my father was there. It was pretty great to see us all together. I honestly ain’t wanna wake up.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel hit. It’s not my fault that I love tattooing my eczema covered skin. :mjcry:
I'm sure your skin is lovely in all forms :hug:(I have Eczema too but thankfully it has been much milder as I age than it was a kid and teen, my skincare routine was goofy back then too which ain't help you know this South GA weather doesn't help AT ALL)