Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Cac at my job came at me crazy over some shyt I had no control over. Now she working by herself (so am I) on the hard part of the building, because I wasn’t :mjlol: I was gonna help her too till she came at me :mjlol: I ain’t even walk in the building yet.

Strong avi+username to post correlation, breh :russ:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overnight oats with chia seeds will have you shytting like a horse

Not exaggerating there must’ve been 2-3 pounds of shyt in the toilet :whew:
Like 3-4 ppl went to shyt back to back and didn’t flush :huhldup:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Cac nurse at my job come in 30 mins early (off the clock) and be waking everybody up :gucci:now I got these nikkas calling me talking about breakfast and whatever dumb shyt they first think of :gucci: I’m like I leave in 30 mins if you ain’t breathing then you ok go back to sleep:gucci:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

There is a bit of confusion in terms of New York being dead. It's yes and no. New York as a city is NOT dead. It will never die. However as a cultural giant, powerhouse, in terms of being a center of having everything and etc, being for the working class and for everyone... it's been dead. The gentrifiers and government are responsible for that. shyt got too expensive. The government allowed shyt to get too high and the gentrifiers didnt say anything. No pushback. Just being complicit. This was bound to happen. Plus you got folks with the suburb mentality. They arent used to having to be creative and making something out of nothing. A lot of them are spoiled. It's about keeping up with the Jones, being cool or whatever instead of being real. Buy something new if it's not what you want or if it's not broke

The gentrifiers are just now realizing this when everything shut down. NYC been a shadow of itself in terms of culture and having everything

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Just saw the alternate ending to Samurai Jack

b0a.gif