Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You planning on moving? or just a trip?

Look for a crib in the south if you want something cheap and 25k enough to get you started anywhere

You just gotta build you a social network and get a job lined up

yeah Im kinda runnin away from something just for some months until the heat dies down . My plan was just to hop on an app, game some chicc, and play house until the heat dies. I don't think I'll ever return where I'm at rn tho... basically looking to start new somewhere . It's gonna be me and 2 homies so it should be an adventure

Prynce

Daps
yeah Im kinda runnin away from something just for some months until the heat dies down . My plan was just to hop on an app, game some chicc, and play house until the heat dies. I don't think I'll ever return where I'm at rn tho... basically looking to start new somewhere . It's gonna be me and 2 homies so it should be an adventure
I say the south

Houston or Atlanta or NC. It's cheap as fukk, full of black women and good jobs

You can def meet a chick to stay with for a few months in those states

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I say the south

Houston or Atlanta or NC. It's cheap as fukk, full of black women and good jobs

You can def meet a chick to stay with for a few months in those states

thanks for the advice breh , fr . Houston is actually our final destination cuz we already in TX. gonna get in a nice lil tour before returning to TX.

thanks again breh

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Who told these fukk crackas to work on my street today? :mjtf:

If I miss UPS because of this shyt, I'm throwing a brick at their ass :pacspit:
They're gone and UPS is still out for delivery :whew:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
My girl lil sisters still here :francis: you know how much extra money has been spent :gucci: get a box of pizza I get two slices come back shyt gone :gucci:
As my grandpa used to say “you can do a lot of things to me, just don’t fukk with my food or my money”. Whole house would be burnt down if it were me:demonic::demonic:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk YOU WINGSTOP!!!!! Not talking about you wingstop employees because I know one or two of you coli members work there-get your money, not dissing yall but i am dissing the company you work for and their fukking chicken that made my stomach fukking hurting. I knew I shouldn't have ate that nasty shyt. fukking saucy ass boneless chicken. I stop smoking weed for two days and I get this fukking pain from eating chicken. Must be gas I hope.

I need to eat some fukking veggies and drink some water. I don't even think I drank water all day. Now I'm being lazy when it comes to a shower. Think I'm going to go to sleep for awhile. Then I'm gonna whoop a coli Brehs ass in tekken. I'm losing but probably winning tonight even if its vicariously through a video game.

fukk it, I'm gonna go to sleep for 20 minutes even though it's on this dusty ass carpet.

Last edited: