Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
In this bytch plastered and I know this Project Power movie is mid as fukk.

These headphones are doper than shyt though

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
how the fukk does simply limeade mix so well with vodka

I can't get back up these steps

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm contemplating about ending my weed hiatus because I cant seem to force any appetite. Not physically sick but at the same time, dont feel like eating. Weird because I didnt eat last night. Just slept from 9 to 5 and then some more until it was back to work. Havent slept that long in a minute. Might be gas from the day. Need to eat though.

Prynce

Daps
Prettyboyfredo makes me wanna get a bag so bad when I watch his shyt :mjcry:

I need this lifestyle while I’m still in my 20s :mjcry:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Being real dont appeal to the brother and you".

"Cant. keep. it. real. Some of us do. Most of us dont. That's just how a brother feel".

Maybe it's just me but I'm not feeling what a whole lot of people are saying or doing for a hot minute because it doesnt feel real to me. It doesnt seem genuine. Cant put my finger on it but it's like folks are holding back or trying to keep a facade going. Folks are doing too much out here for nothing. :yeshrug: I'm about to smoke again before I go to sleep. fukk it.

I need something to fukking replenish my brain. My brain doesnt like me. Honestly, I think my brain is fukked up and always has been. Yet somehow I manage or at least i think I give off the impression that I'm normal.

Last edited:

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
Going to work on my off day because they been pressing for the last few weeks to come in:beli: give supervisors your number brehs :to: