Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Ever since my Sister’s diagnosis a few weeks ago, I can’t trust my own emotions. One minute I’m optimistic and happy and the next minute I’m crying and hyperventilating. It kinda feels like (as hopeful as I am for her recovery) I’m already mourning her. :francis:

Its scary as hell. I have no idea how I would process life without her. I absolutely need her to be okay in order for me to be okay. I’ve never had to face anything in life without her here with me. Riding a bike, kindergarten, moving from state to state, high school, college, the birth of both of my children, hell she even planned my wedding and was there when it all fell apart.

I’m really praying for a miracle because if I’m like this now and she’s still here with me, I’m afraid of what I will do if she’s not. :snoop:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Who told these fukk crackas to work on my street today? :mjtf:

If I miss UPS because of this shyt, I'm throwing a brick at their ass :pacspit:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
On a higher note, my daughter brought home a zip lock bag full of Double Bubble Gum from a sleepover she went to over the weekend. I’ve been sitting at my desk knocking them out one by one. Just chewing for like 5 minutes, spitting it out, and popping another one.

She’s going to be so mad when she gets home from E-Learming. :francis:

Prynce

Daps
Anybody ever just up and left where they are to relocate? I'm about to do the same . Driving home to L.A , then to Vegas, then to Minneapolis, then to Atlanta. All i got is 25K cash . Am i doomed , brehs?
You planning on moving? or just a trip?

Look for a crib in the south if you want something cheap and 25k enough to get you started anywhere

You just gotta build you a social network and get a job lined up