Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I promised myself I wasn't going to have any more gender/single mother/black man/black woman discussions on this board. Keep it Trump, Tha Rona, and a few jokes here and there. I pulled myself right in.
jfOQSRT.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the same way women won’t have children unless they are married, I’ve long ago put to rest the idea of “happily ever after” as it pertains to “love” and this board makes me feel more comfortable with that. I couldn’t imagine trying to be someone I’m not for however long or explaining your position to someone who won’t understand. How does that make your a better woman overall? That’s a societal “norm” that everyone just isn’t capable of living by.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I clicked on this thread to catch up and somehow forgot I clicked on random thoughts I guess. I thought I was reading another thread.

I was sitting here reading these posts like “why are they do disjointed? Why does it seem like everyone is having their own conversation?? :mindblown:

:dead:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
In the same way women won’t have children unless they are married, I’ve long ago put to rest the idea of “happily ever after” as it pertains to “love” and this board makes me feel more comfortable with that. I couldn’t imagine trying to be someone I’m not for however long or explaining your position to someone who won’t understand. How does that make your a better woman overall? That’s a societal “norm” that everyone just isn’t capable of living by.
Welcome to #GMB :myman:

Drinks and UNO in the back