Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bless my mom’s heart; I let her hold my card on Thursday. She has to work this morning and said she would drop the card off on the way. Knowing that she’s probably going to run late leaving out and end up rushing to work, I told her she could leave the card at her house and I’ll get it later.

She swore it was cool to drop it off and she would be leaving her house in 5 minutes (she lives 7 minutes away, if that) and that was 7:15. It’s almost 7:30 and she had to be to work by 8, drive is about 20 minutes.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Bless my mom’s heart; I let her hold my card on Thursday. She has to work this morning and said she would drop the card off on the way. Knowing that she’s probably going to run late leaving out and end up rushing to work, I told her she could leave the card at her house and I’ll get it later.

She swore it was cool to drop it off and she would be leaving her house in 5 minutes (she lives 7 minutes away, if that) and that was 7:15. It’s almost 7:30 and she had to be to work by 8, drive is about 20 minutes.

I had to mail my mom a check because she didnt have any of the apps to transfer...

Woman got me out one of my checks (I have 2 left now) and a stamp...for $200:stopitslime:

But that's Mama though, couldnt say no but I was annoyed as hell

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to mail my mom a check because she didnt have any of the apps to transfer...

Woman got me out one of my checks (I have 2 left now) and a stamp...for $200:stopitslime:

But that's Mama though, couldnt say no but I was annoyed as hell

That's how they are and why you only get one set of parents; can't handle more than one. She did end up sliding through here shortly after my post though. Basically hummed the card out the window and dipped :skip:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching Prince of Egypt now....I'm usually so happy... why do I feel sad??? I'm off work for 3 days so that doesn't make it better

ETA: did his mother expect him to die in the river?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:wow::wow:
The Celtic tribes rebuilt the broken banner of the Roman Empire and made it their own..intermingling their old paganism with the early Christian theology brought in by Justinian’s reconquering of old Western empire holdings and the growth of the Latin church at Rome.

The United States is the final iteration of Roman Imperial power after the failings of the Celts to fully utilize its powerful spirit in previous incarnations (The British Empire, Spanish Empire, German Empire “Holy Roman”, Napoleon’s France, Portuguese Colonial Empire and so on.) Europe failed in uniting, with each national tribe passing the baton to another in attempting to establish global hegemony under Celtic rule.

They will ultimately fail again along with all their systems for global control. The United States, Europe, Israel, Australia, Canada, etc. ALL OF THEM..yes, Israel is a Celtic colony with Celtic descendants perpetrating to be the descendants of the sons of Jacob.