Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The Celtic tribes rebuilt the broken banner of the Roman Empire and made it their own..intermingling their old paganism with the early Christian theology brought in by Justinian’s reconquering of old Western empire holdings and the growth of the Latin church at Rome.

The United States is the final iteration of Roman Imperial power after the failings of the Celts to fully utilize its powerful spirit in previous incarnations (The British Empire, Spanish Empire, German Empire “Holy Roman”, Napoleon’s France, Portuguese Colonial Empire and so on.) Europe failed in uniting, with each national tribe passing the baton to another in attempting to establish global hegemony under Celtic rule.

They will ultimately fail again along with all their systems for global control. The United States, Europe, Israel, Australia, Canada, etc. ALL OF THEM..yes, Israel is a Celtic colony with Celtic descendants perpetrating to be the descendants of the sons of Jacob.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

The firstborn son of Noah, passed by the Most High in favor of his younger brother, Shem. Jealousy and a need to usurp the birthright and blessing given through to Shem down to the Israel’s (Jacob) descendants. History, even modern history, is still being influenced by old tribal rivalries and hatred.

Sons of Shem..Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram, and Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Meshech. The Arabs, the Hebrews and Phoenicians, and Aramaeans or Syrians, the Babylonians and Assyrians are descendants of Shem.

The sons of Japheth..Gomer, Magog, and Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and Tiras. They went north and settled around the coastal lands of the Black Sea and Caspian Sea. They became the caucasians of Europe & Asia and the Medes (Persians) & Greeks.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Copped some Ketel One and more Titos this evening.

I can't make that Henny work but Titos with the right juice put me where I need to be :mjlit:

Let's see what this Ketel One do though

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Celtic tribes rebuilt the broken banner of the Roman Empire and made it their own..intermingling their old paganism with the early Christian theology brought in by Justinian’s reconquering of old Western empire holdings and the growth of the Latin church at Rome.

The United States is the final iteration of Roman Imperial power after the failings of the Celts to fully utilize its powerful spirit in previous incarnations (The British Empire, Spanish Empire, German Empire “Holy Roman”, Napoleon’s France, Portuguese Colonial Empire and so on.) Europe failed in uniting, with each national tribe passing the baton to another in attempting to establish global hegemony under Celtic rule.

They will ultimately fail again along with all their systems for global control. The United States, Europe, Israel, Australia, Canada, etc. ALL OF THEM..yes, Israel is a Celtic colony with Celtic descendants perpetrating to be the descendants of the sons of Jacob.

Interesting take
:jbhmm:

Do you think jesus christ and ceasar are the same person?