Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I keep saying

Some of these black LGBTQ folks are racist white people in black bodies.

Gay birder says DA’s case against Amy Cooper feels like “piling on,” won’t cooperate in investigation

For the record, I've seen a whole lot worse than this from some black LGBTQs. Its beyond embarrassing. Even some of the same white supremacists within the LGBTQ community that they cosign look at them like :mjtf: when it comes to the self hatred they have for themselves pertaining to their blackness or just hate other black people.

I find it really ironic that the same LGBTQ community with all the anti black, racist attitudes, thoughts and etc in full view is screaming "black trans lives matter" or "black women matter". The same people are being ignored and/or mocked inside the community.

I've heard this years ago which is why I'm surprised that so many black LGBTQ folks are all on code now when they should be bringing this shyt up. Folks got all quiet about how among gay Male circles, folks try to i guess in their minds, emulate what they believe is how a stereotype black woman would act on some "channeling their inner black woman on" or whatever racist shyt. Go to any gay male online forums or social media and you'll see some gay dude doing this shyt. I've seen white gay males, black gay males, Asian gay males and etc doing that shyt. You know the "sassy, attitude, extra, slick mouth, turn up, and etc" caricature. There were some black women that were calling this out too.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not in a gang, not from Vegas, and not in that thug/gangster lifestyle but this shyt is catchy. Been an earworm in my head for a minute and it's an old joint too.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, I agree. Rockstar is doing too much with gta 5. To be honest with you, it's not fukking with GTA San Andreas. Might be with vice city but that game was fun as hell so thats a reach. :ahh: Vice city dropped at the right time too. Really needed that. Gta 5 pretty much was in debt after gta 4 didnt live up to its predecessors. It was a downgrade from San Andreas gameplay and even environment wise. They went from an entire state with cities and small towns to back to New York since gta 3 pretty much botched that up because of 9/11. So they were trying to recreate what gta 3 should have been without including the gameplay that improved from the other gta games. Plus the online feature to gta 4 was kind of lousy. The storyline to Niko bellic was a bit too serious and depressing. It lacked the parodies and adult humor. So rockstar knew they had to bring it with gta 5 but in doing so they did it but in doing so they made it less fun and more of a chore. It could be more fun if they dont make shyt so damn difficult. Its like they making it a bit too realistic for a video game.

Also think online is at times boring and too much work. Recruiting people to my motorcycle club is a pain in the ass. Cant fully push my operations right. Trying to upgrade my counterfeit cash operations. It's gotten to the point where they're giving out a million a month and...I'm.....still.....broke :to::sadbron::damn:

Last edited:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:gucci: if you really want further tangible proof to wake up from this reality:blessed:.

Juxtapose my post with here and boxeden literally every single one you'll find copied:dwillhuh:

I post Jill Scot song all sudden trending :comeon:
Aside from usual trolls and agents bumping ancient threads to match post:mjlol:

They use torey lanes alot weird fakkot:hhh:

It's weird but accurate u can see for self

Even if I don't speak they immulate post

Truman story sh*t