tumblr_nj46q0X22c1rw606ko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mszu5uSzmg1qgspsyo1_500.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: @ this long forgotten record from this long forgotten group. Wwwwoooowwwww. They played this on hot 97 a few times and nobody cared. I know star and bucwild were on the air on hot 97 when they played this record. :lolbron: i always heard this song after midnight too. They made sure no one heard this shyt. the only reason why I remember this group is because they were the music guest one time on all that on Nickelodeon back in the day. Theres a song I'm looking from a female duo from the 90s. The beat was sick though. Heard the song on MTV Jams back when it was MTV jams.

I'm getting old. Watching video music box on channel 25. Uncle Ralph been keeping it in the 90s for the most part for awhile now. I miss rockers TV. :mjcry: it's been off the air almost 20 years ago but dancehall, reggae was strong at the time. There might be a resurgence though. I heard a new busy signal song on the underground radio and the DJ was hyping it up.

Now hes playing Cool C the Glamorous Life. :mjtf: not that I have a problem with the song even though he was wack. I just can't separate the art from the fukked up shyt he did. That was beyond foul. Even crazier hes still on death row. Pennsylvania isnt executing anybody though. Seen some video last night about how they plan on abolishing it. Makes sense since the governor is on his way out of office since it's his second term.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime Pete rock raps

:why::snoop::huhldup::camby:

And take this scratch the jewels, run the jewels with killer Mike and his manager shyt on out of here too. Good they bigging up Greg nice though.

EDIT: that CL smooth interview when he had a nervous breakdown talking about Pete rock because he got tired of hearing Pete ruin his own beats with whatever the hell hes doing on the record... :lolbron: talking about mad rappers. not gonna repeat what he said though :ufdup:for obvious reasons.

Last edited: