Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I missed the Daylyt vs Tay Roc Battle smh. I didn't even know that these nikkas was battling. :mjcry:
Matter of fact, I thought Day retired!? :dwillhuh: nikkas on twitter sayin day killed it too.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
I remember when I was real young on the bus just laughing to myself because these two girls were making fun of me thinking these were fake nikes I was wearing.

2.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just something interesting. Was playing outkast aquemini awhile ago and turned on the TV to Investigation Discovery. Guess what I see? The Atlanta child murder series which aired back in April......recently updated with the Atlanta mayor keisha buttoms and the police chief erika shields extra commentary.

:sas2:

Now anybody who watching investigation discovery knows two things, most of the viewership is white women, and most of the shows are about white women.

Me thinks that the extra commentary is secretly the DNC introducing their VP pick for Biden to their possible voting base. Makes sense since BLM is pushing this "focus on black women" narrative. It's all strategic and political. Its all a set up to roll out keisha bottoms as Joe Biden VP pick. That's why she has the "virus" now.

Really fukked up if you ask me.

All you folks down in ATL. They called the national guard and they are out there. The military is literally driving up, down and around over there too.