Dawn Robinson too :wow:

D-A2Ot6UcAAVKQu

D-A2o9BUIAAl14f

Big beasts & some pudge :takedat:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Why my homegirl say she gotta quit working with her trainer now because she’s tryna fukk, but she has to focus? This bytch :russ:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Are they linked to prophecies?

They can be.. premonitions are usually invoked by a strong feeling. You “feel” something is off, you “sense” something bad is about to happen.

Prophecies are different in that they’re clearly defined and are provoked by a medium that helps temporarily alter someone’s mental state (trance). Either by drugs, chanting, music, etc.

If I make a prophecy, I may “feel” that it’s coming into reality by certain things happening. That’s the linkage between the two.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
They can be.. premonitions are usually invoked by a strong feeling. You “feel” something is off, you “sense” something bad is about to happen.

Prophecies are different in that they’re clearly defined and are provoked by a medium that helps temporarily alter someone’s mental state (trance). Either by drugs, chanting, music, etc.

If I make a prophecy, I may “feel” that it’s coming into reality by certain things happening. That’s the linkage between the two.
Hmm. I feel like they’re linked to spiritual healers as well.