Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Will and Jada fukked up by letting people know about their relationship. No one aside from trusted people should know what’s going on. She shouldn’t have made a statement let alone sat at that daggone red talk.
they'll be filing for divorce by the end of 2020

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
So I’m tryna buy a motorcycle for $4k. The dealers advertise the bike I want online for $3100 sale price. I call em up and they pump the fees and taxes up to $6k out the door. I asked around and all the guys I know that bought new motorcycles told me that those fees are bullshyt and the dealers just tryna take advantage of me. All them salesmen can get it:demonic:
tumblr_leqj9sCdua1qep8ay.gif

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing like rawing a woman you get along great with. Fill her insides with semen then grab food and drinks and chill after :wow:
watch a movie n digest the food then keep rawing the rest of the night :ahh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Nothing like rawing a woman you get along great with. Fill her insides with semen then grab food and drinks and chill after :wow:
watch a movie n digest the food then keep rawing the rest of the night :ahh:
:francis:Hopefully she’s on the pill or you’re comfortable with her being a potential BM.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Perform frequent audits on where you truly stand with people. Folks you thought you was tight with really don’t think of you in the same light, or don’t even think of you in any way.

With realizing this, I’ve definitely fallen back on showing up for people and expressing love through giving. I know it would never be reciprocated by most because again, I saw the relationship/connection as more than how they did.

Continuing to do good by people will only leave you heart broken. Just worry about yourself.