Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Can the ladies answer a question for me?

How soon after you meet a guy do you feel comfortable to ask him for money to help you with something ?:jbhmm:

I met this chick yesterday, and today she’s asking me for money to help get a pipe in her home fixed :what::why::upsetfavre:. I’m about to block her ass.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but avoiding see them though.
Maybe you should reconsider especially since you said you’ve been struggling since 13 and are in your 30s now. Sounds like a chemical imbalance but I’m no doctor.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Of course

TVnu.gif

giphy.gif

They're saying the first one is fake. I'm inclined to agree. Women would never publicly applauds men's sex game. It takes aware their power.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man im on the last pages of my novel and I got a stupid doctors appointment today...:stopitslime: Gotta shave my head for this week, I should be able to start working so I guess the great vacation is over...:francis: I need to make some money...

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you should reconsider especially since you said you’ve been struggling since 13 and are in your 30s now. Sounds like a chemical imbalance but I’m no doctor.

Funny story. I went to my doc a month ago to see my bloodwork results and everything aside from two things that were minor came out normal. So they know that it's not from any health issues.

So have to holler at the therapists the doc recommended me and etc. It sucks having to do this shyt but I have no choice apparently because nothing else is working. I'm not taking any happy or pharma pills. I was on anti depressants six years ago for six months. I am not going back to that. I would much rather go through panic attacks for the rest of my life than to go back to that again. My anxiety and depression is still in full effect and well but I'm using both to force me to get my act together. Right now, I'm having a hard time believing that this is reality as we speak so I'm doing everything in my power to calm down. This shyt is tough. Even starting to feel dizzy at work right now.

Last edited:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I really wanna purchase these air max 90's in red. They look good on my feet too. But I dont have anything to wear with them :patrice: :snoop: