Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If you notice, even her undertitty is bursting out of the bikini top :mjgrin:.
This is the proper way to wear bras and bikini tops.

Back in 1832 there was miscommunication between the priests and fashion line gurus where they mistakenly thought only the top titty was supposed to be shown, this is incorrect. Actually the top and bottom is supposed to be shown and actually the most comfortable.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This is the proper way to wear bras and bikini tops.

Back in 1832 there was miscommunication between the priests and fashion line gurus where they mistakenly thought only the top titty was supposed to be shown, this is incorrect. Actually the top and bottom is supposed to be shown and actually the most comfortable.
Astute analysis :ehh:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
D8JuucYWsAANqLh

D8JuucKWsAQcc6U

:mjcry:the end of an era.​

Prynce

Daps
I'm sad cause things change. Why can't perfect moments last forever? Everything changes and I hate that means your relationships with people change.
I want that old love I felt back when shyt was simple

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I just watched and episode of Paternity Court

And the brah was not the father

26130.jpg

Then at the end it said dude later died

I didn't know it was an old episode from 2015
---------

Bail denied for man accused of fatally shooting brother

Gregory Pratt
Contact
Reporter

Chicago Tribune
$

A 19-year-old man fatally shot his older brother while aiming at an SUV in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, according to prosecutors.

Dequan Hopkins, 19, was with his older brother Jovan Hopkins, 22, on the 5200 block of South Emerald Avenue on July 9 when Dequan Hopkins began firing shots at a stopped SUV, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors said Jovan Hopkins was crossing the street at the time of the shooting.

Jovan Hopkins was shot through the left arm, got up but then collapsed in a nearby vacant lot, prosecutors said. He died as a result of the wounds, prosecutors said.

Witnesses saw no other shooters, according to prosecutors.

Dequan Hopkins was charged with murder while committing another forcible felony, in this case aggravated discharge of a weapon.

Sherrie Marie Washup, the Hopkins brothers’ mother, said she doesn’t know whose gun fired the bullet that killed her son, but she’s certain he was either killed by someone in the SUV or by accident.

“If the case is that Dequan shot his brother, he would never intentionally kill his brother,” Washup said. “ Never. Ever. Ever ever ever.”

Washup said she has nine children, six boys and three girls, and described the family as “close-knit.”

Washup said Jovan Hopkins had been in trouble with the law and spent time in prison for burglary, but that when he got out, he moved to Indiana with his fiancee and children. Jovan Hopkins' fiancee was expecting a child, she said.

“He tried to do right when he got out,” Washup said. “This is crazy. I don’t understand it.”

Dequan Hopkins’ girlfriend, Mariah Williams, 17, said she believes Jovan Hopkins was killed by someone else.

Cook County Circuit Judge Laura Marie Sullivan ordered Dequan Hopkins held without bond.

Last edited: