Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I prolly would have been better off up on Sohh making out with @Rawtid instead of arguing with cacs on insidehoops

unknown.png

:lebrondamson:
:russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My paternal grandpa died 3 weeks ago.

How did I find out?

The obituaries online. He looks like a dark skinned version of me.
Damn. Sorry to hear that. :hug: No one knows who my dad’s real dad is, so the buck pretty much stops there. I need to get a hold of my dad’s birth certificate, but he was born in SC. I may need to go just to give myself peace of mind.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm feeling this cute introvert chick at work. We have rapport and we smile and shyt. In the end I always get rejected. Idk, maybe I should just stick to promiscuous girls.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I’m just gonna reprogram myself to not hate being on my own. Attempts to make friends/new relationships more often has failed. It’s definitely in the cards. This is the life I’ve always lived, probably to stop hating it and embrace it.

shyt will still hurt like hell, but I gotta quit hoping for something that will never come.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
In other news, my core is sore which is a good thing. I keep at it I may get my results by January. Tried the week challenge of going everyday, but they closed my gym to shoot a commercial for two days. I’m gonna aim for 5 times a week this time. 4 more to go.