D690y53XoAAu-TX.jpg

D690y52WkAM8GUg.jpg

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:umad:

Video footage of Stack Moneys wife out here in them streets.

Damn shame Stack Money got his wife out here hustling in the middle of the night.
I copped a lil something to help him and his wife pay they bills. I coulda violated his marriage and negotiated for some p*ssy (which I'm sure she woulda been down) but I didnt wanna break up his happy home just because he doesn't know shyt about hip hop.

:mjlol:

6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

I got you so irate by dissin your favorite white rapper that you grabbed a random video you had saved of a dusty nikka usin the words "stack money" as if that was you talkin bout me:unclecharlesdead: shyt was prolly a dude goin at some unknown rapper he got beef wit. In this instance it would actually be more of a L if you were really black and went out to make a video wit a cluckhead whore to pass off as my girl, it would show how far under your skin I got just by insultin Eminem.:pachaha:

Ignorin the fact I ain't married and don't fukk wit too many black women (white women da goat b:yeshrug:) you damn sure ain't black cracka so fukk outta here and dry your tears bytch, you thought that was some ether and would get cats on your dikk but not a single person gave you dap on any of your 3 posts fakkit. Kick rocks homo.:camby:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Act like u didnt see me post the same shyt in the thread u talking about :mjlol:

Anyone can go to the link and see I made 2 quick videos back to back calling your bytch ass name weirdo.

:ufdup:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/33710046/

Same face.....Same bytch ass name I'm calling out.

My face has been plastered all over this site weirdo. Everyone knows what I look like except you. I took the first video around 1 am......that 2nd video at 4 in the morning doing a sandwich run down the hill on Gun Hill. As my food was cooking & I was standing outside the store, your wife stepped to me asking me if I wanted to buy smoke. We walk to the bus stop cuz I was serious but she was drunk babbling so I pulled the camera out to start clowning you and her. When she pulled the weed out to show she was serious I turned the camera off. I lucked up because the weed was actually quality and didnt think I'd find someone with good smoke at 4 am like that. Props to your wife for at least having good product. :ehh:

Now hold your L fakkit. You lost all your credibility.

You wanted it to be one way...But its the other way like this photo

scrfqo.jpg

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Act like u didnt see me post the same shyt in the thread u talking about :mjlol:

Anyone can go to the link and see I made 2 quick videos back to back calling your bytch ass name weirdo.

:ufdup:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/33710046/

Same face.....Same bytch ass name I'm calling out.

My face has been plastered all over this site weirdo. Everyone knows what I look like except you. I took the first video around 1 am......that 2nd video at 4 in the morning doing a sandwich run down the hill on Gun Hill. As my food was cooking & I was standing outside the store, your wife stepped to me asking me if I wanted to buy smoke. We walk to the bus stop cuz I was serious but she was drunk babbling so I pulled the camera out to start clowning you and her. When she pulled the weed out to show she was serious I turned the camera off. I lucked up because the weed was actually quality and didnt think I'd find someone with good smoke at 4 am like that. Props to your wife for at least having good product. :ehh:

Now hold your L fakkit. You lost all your credibility.

You wanted it to be one way...But its the other way like this photo

scrfqo.jpg

I don't give a fukk where you posted this bytch I'm not about to be runnin all over the site replyin to you in some long drawn out back and forth that losers like you live for, but I did post in the other thread too dikkhead and nobody knows who the fukk you are so get over yourself wit these titangraphs actin like you some celeb.:snoop: Both of those videos prove nothin it could be some underground rapper dissin a rival for all I know, and even if your fakkit ass got a black man to make videos sayin he you that wouldn't mean shyt cause it's been done before by other white weirdos like yourself.:russ: The fact you makin up these gay ass fantasies of you bein a black man and havin sex wit my wife is why you have no credibility to begin wit and are the laughin stock of this site, now take YOUR L and keep it movin cac.:larryholmesdoorclosebye:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Woke up at 5am to 70mph winds and watched a trampoline fly :russ: