Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I'm the wrong person to take shopping for interior decorating type stuff.

God gave me 3 sisters for a reason

Yes I would rather be on the couch playing PS4 right now

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Hmm so you’re they :ohhh:
my father parents.....jack ass
You don’t hear much about belizeans and they are the only Caribbean group that isn’t on the east coast really
i tried to do research on their history
all i know their government is corrupt

they make great plantains too .

what have you found out?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can say that again. That’s why I let State Farm raps my ass of 250 a month cause everything is covered. When my front number got ripped off they supplied a rental car free of charge even though it was a punk ass Toyota Yaris. Still having wheels will always be the best option
Yeah I definitely have the rental coverage through my insurance. Road side assistance too.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
My vision is always 2020, unfortunate that my hometown is going to have to play in a role in this ridiculousness soon.

Trump is nothing more than a strawman brought forth to act as a valve for every latent thought, action and fear White America has had or has thought about for quite awhile, this fear has escalated with an Obama presidency and slowly collapsing economy.

Trump is here to do nothing more than stir up the white population into as much of a frenzy as possible to provoke the outbreak of major civil disturbances..they tried with the black population but we're so castrated, that our responses were not enough to trigger widespread fallout. The attention is now focused on white america..to destroy their economic power and prosperity, to excite them to basically "lose it". This is an endgame, a Trump loss or win is hoped to bring about the necessary social changes needed to evolve the US into it's appropriate order amongst the nations.

Trump has ONE purpose.

To close up shop for White America and America itself with his Presidency. The irony in white folks damning themselves is hilariously sad and poignant at the same time. To be honest, this really has literally little to do with black folks, Muslims, etc..as this has more to do with Zionists taking control over the economic systems of the West for hegemony and reducing the white populations into a pauper class. We're being used as smokescreens tbh.

White America wanted a complete throwback to the 50s and 60s without compensating for the fact that demographics, ideological values and global economic integration completely work against this. So, you have a willing Trump who says he'll do this throwback even all the while he KNOWS that this will blow up everything to hell. He's not stupid folks. So what happens? He attacks folks outside of the preferred demographic order, he attacks folks/companies/nations with different ideologies and he attacks the global economic order to ENSURE that America is FIRST PERIOD by dissolving trade agreements and other bilateral treaties..All to the actual detriment of the United States. This is why I encourage folks to watch and prepare, this shyt is really about over.