Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:jbhmm:Largest architecture firm in Chicago is hiring for a position similar to mine, paying 20k more.

Soon as I am done shytting, time to make this resume sparkle. Position been open 30+ days. Kobe with the resumes. Gotta shoot my shot.
Put in your sig that you started the crying jordan!

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Got involved in a hit and run by a Mexican while I was intoxicated, don't have the funds for none of this shyt. I'm infuriated like a motherfukker and depression been hitting me hard. Car totaled, this dikk head has another open case besides mine and I'm fukked.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Got involved in a hit and run by a Mexican while I was intoxicated, don't have the funds for none of this shyt. I'm infuriated like a motherfukker and depression been hitting me hard. Car totaled, this dikk head has another open case besides mine and I'm fukked.
I'm guessing he wasn't insured.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Not even trying to be racist against this Mexican but I might kill this dude if I see him in court since I have nothing to lose and he's a wife beater. Might do us both a favor. fukk this justice system. He has multiple open cases.

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
I’m watching this Muhammad Ali series on HBO, he was a funny guy.
Just seen the first fight he lost to Joe Frazier, I gotta see how pt. 2 play out