Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Inspired to start practicing again but I don’t know why. Maybe I just subconsciously wanna play Old Town Road and impress all the college aged hoochies. I’m fine with this though. You know life is funny, we all get into trouble sometimes right? Just like the good times smoking and partying with cousin, these bad times too shall pass. Well I’m strapped in and ready boys took my pills this morning, early. Not percs and clonazepam this time but my vitamins and theanine. It’s the middle of the week and we are going to continue being great.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rich in spirit. And the system so ducked bankruptcy clears most shyt EXCEPT student loans which is damn near impossible, making the shyt useless to me

:beli:

I'm doing a Chapter 13 because I wanted to keep my house. I don't mind student loans, tbh, but I also feel I've gotten good value from my education. I can see how people who didn't/couldn't finish or is struggling to find work with their degree, but still have to pay those loans back feel though. In good news, I had a double upgrade promotion from enterprise so my rental will be $62, but I'll have a larger car. I hope I get a jeep cherokee again.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
SrCIt3.gif
:mjcry: he lives

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm doing a Chapter 13 because I wanted to keep my house. I don't mind student loans, tbh, but I also feel I've gotten good value from my education. I can see how people who didn't/couldn't finish or is struggling to find work with their degree, but still have to pay those loans back feel though. In good news, I had a double upgrade promotion from enterprise so my rental will be $62, but I'll have a larger car. I hope I get a jeep cherokee again.
You renting a car? How long you been doing that

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You renting a car? How long you been doing that
I don't rent my personal vehicle, but if my car needs an extensive repair, I will rent a car. If I can help it, I'll plan the repair around the weekend because Enterprise will sometimes run a weekend special where it's $9.99 per day, Fri-Mon, and it's only around $40 total with tax, so I hop on that. You have mile restrictions, but I'm not traveling out of town so it works for me. Even without the special it's not more than $75. Better than not having your car or having to rely on someone.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You ever feel like you’re being forced to beat some body :gucci:
I don’t want to do this:gucci:
But I may have to slap the shyt out this nikka:gucci:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn I just came back from my medical appointment I had to jump through mad hoops for my medical card. they ahd to fax over alot of forms, my blood sugar info, had to find my eye info fax that to them too, I wont know until tomorrow if they got everything and compile it. :francis: at least my day is over I got my birth cert. all I need to do get the medical card and pass the test for my CDL... :whew:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
I don't rent my personal vehicle, but if my car needs an extensive repair, I will rent a car. If I can help it, I'll plan the repair around the weekend because Enterprise will sometimes run a weekend special where it's $9.99 per day, Fri-Mon, and it's only around $40 total with tax, so I hop on that. You have mile restrictions, but I'm not traveling out of town so it works for me. Even without the special it's not more than $75. Better than not having your car or having to rely on someone.
You can say that again. That’s why I let State Farm raps my ass of 250 a month cause everything is covered. When my front number got ripped off they supplied a rental car free of charge even though it was a punk ass Toyota Yaris. Still having wheels will always be the best option

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Damn I just came back from my medical appointment I had to jump through mad hoops for my medical card. they ahd to fax over alot of forms, my blood sugar info, had to find my eye info fax that to them too, I wont know until tomorrow if they got everything and compile it. :francis: at least my day is over I got my birth cert. all I need to do get the medical card and pass the test for my CDL... :whew:
Getting that DOT card is a real bytch, thank the lord I got my certified for 2 years instead of one last year.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Getting that DOT card is a real bytch, thank the lord I got my certified for 2 years instead of one last year.

Yeah the doctor explained it was a two year renewal... :ehh: which is cool just didn't know they needed that many forms...:picard: Lets hope I pass the general information...

My moms talking about MTA bus driver. I'm like...:whoa: I'm not even certified for that shyt yet. one thing at a time...