or :hula:
81r0uqsfniL._SX700_.jpg
Checkerboard.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Laptop hard drive went up today...with my homework outlines on them. Now I have to start from scratch with no motivation at all. Had to download all the software and scramble for all the passwords. It just all fukking sucks, I'm so sad. Going to take a nap and do what I can in the morning. I really hate that I went back to school, but I'm going to try and finish strong.

Wouldn’t be an issue if you had some system redunancy :mjpls:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
@Regine Hunter said I was like a kid on christmas and she right...

New car smell is so fukking incredible......I only stopped home for like an hour and been finding shyt to do...

The Sport Mode is so fukking fun, I can't wait to get a ticket tonight

tenor.gif
Don’t call me when the opps come n slap your ass with a traffic citation :ufdup:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Our love is teflon
Scratch that
Diamond
Not a mark
Unbreakable
Rare
Unmistakable
You my heart
fukk what they gotta say
Don't care if they try to start
As long as I got you
Mufukkas can kick rocks

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
queenkey-eatmypuyagaih7kg9.jpg

so this is what Hip Hop has come to brehs :beli:
"Eat My p*ssy Again"??

jesus fukking christ, who the fukk enabled these thot hop bytches to live :snoop:

motherfukkers don't even try anymore

it's just, come up with the most ignorantest ass shyt you can think of, throw it out there, and the more ignant the better :beli:

and while I believe there's room for everything under the umbrella that is hip hop, as I've gotten older I'm beginning more and more that we need to differentiate because it boggles my mind that shyt like the album above is categorized as the same as something like this
peterock-returnofthesoljrc.jpg

as much as people like to clown "old heads" for being "stuck in the past" or whatever, I'm having a hard time coming up with a genre that has REGRESSED in terms of what's being put out there in the mainstream

I know that a lot of the bigger Black cities already have radio stations that cater to my demographic, but we really need a formal Adult Contemporary Hip Hop category. Hip Hop is the ONLY genre that disrespects it's elders to the degree we've been seeing the past few years

idiots treat anything that's not over a trap beat like a relic, an example of a bygone age

all you little young nikkas talking shyt, 10, 15, 20 years from now, NOBODY is going to remember this era of microwaveable throw away music. you have pretty much NOTHING that will stand the test of time. compared to the era I grew up in you have pretty much ZERO classics. no classic verses that you'll be citing a decade from now, maybe some beats :ld:
but by and large everything you have produced is fukking basura
y'all have reduced everything, literally, to the lowest common denominator

you nikkas suck :pacspit:

anyways, I'm done ranting :hubie: