Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Him: Blah blah I haven't been inside you
Her: I tried
Him: Nah you don't act like you want me in there
Her: I came over and tried to get close to you this morning. You told me to stay over there
Him: No I didn't....oh wait yes I did
Her: What am I supposed to do if you push me away?
Him: *Mumbling*

She was at least 6 months pregnant btw
They’re white ain’t they? I haven’t been inside you :mjlol:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
That “how many ppl can you touch” thread topic lead to a very dope conversation irl where ideas were discussed on here nikkas just posted smilies. I think I’ll keep it to funny personal stories, animals, ass, and music appreciation and discovery on here from now on.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

Bout to walk up in the work spot tomorrow on some

giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

We climb through the window reaching for Eve's apple although we be eternally damned, we have removed the clothing of humanity and have adopted the similitude of demons. In doing so, we have become apart of the adoption, we have become children of the first order. Human flesh bound by the power of luminaries, speaking many mysteries and by word, bringing life and death by dark sentences.

Hungering like the spirits do, consuming things that fill the belly of the soul but which disgusts the palate of the flesh. Who would understand this? Or give thought to these things? I have endured fashionable and public rebukes but in secret, behind their closed doors, the mockers wonder and suddenly fear. How can a man prevail against that which opposes him and he can not see it? Which way will you swing your sword? Where will you run when the sun retreats to never return and there's only darkness? How will you find the light?