Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
I wish it was raining, so these a$$holes riding up and down the street, and these god damn mopeds wouldn't be making all this noise. How is riding up and down the street enjoyable, and entertaining?

:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Every man should strive to be like Al Pacino in "Heat".

For those who haven't seen the movie, Al Pacinos character is a hard boiled lead Detective for the LAPD. Former Marine Corps Nam guy. Has a impeccable closing rate. A law hound through and through. But he has an obsessive personality and its cost him personal relationships. He's on his 3rd marriage.

Once the events of the movie pits him against Robert De Niro's master thief character, Pacino devolves back into his obsession. He starts neglecting his wife. His only mission in life is to take down De Niro and his crew.

For a while I thought this obsession was on some :dame: shyt.

But after further reflection, I admire that tenacity. Pacinos thing was HE WASNT GOING TO LOSE. Especially when he meets De Niro and realizes he's a kindred soul and just as good a thief as Pacino is a detective. Pacino is so committed he walks in on his wife fukking another guy and doesnt miss a beat as at that point, he's beyond relationships. He's about his mission. His purpose.

The world and people will fail you. But if you have that mountain that your obsessed with climbing, nothing else matters.

Thats real shyt. :obama:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The amount of movies you gotta watch to "get" Endgame :damn:

I just watched Infinity War on Netflix and couldn't get into it cause I didn't see none of the prior Marvel movies :mjcry:

You gotta watch like 20 marvel movies before Infinity War and Endgame to truly enjoy them...

Thanos is a GOAT level villain though :banderas:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I’d subscribe to a meal prep service if I had more disposable money. Trying to eat cleaner and cook more but ugh