Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
whats going on babygirl?

I was put in a situation that is now causing me to have to move within the next few weeks. I’m leaving the home that me and my soon to be ex husband once shared.

I’ve been presented with a new job opportunity. I go in to do the last interview and discuss the training should I choose to accept the position. I’ve been at my current job for 4 years so I’m a bit reluctant and nervous to go somewhere else.

Plus, old feelings, relationships, and emotions for different people and situations in my life are changing as well.

Not sure where it’s all going but I’m open to all the changes.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I was put in a situation that is now causing me to have to move within the next few weeks. I’m leaving the home that me and my soon to be ex husband once shared.

I’ve been presented with a new job opportunity. I go in to do the last interview and discuss the training should I choose to accept the position. I’ve been at my current job for 4 years so I’m a bit reluctant and nervous to go somewhere else.

Plus, old feelings, relationships, and emotions for different people and situations in my life are changing as well.

just go! Move forward.

I just was presented with a unexpected change (career wise) where I will be making more money (I was already doing well) but with more responsibility. I'm just a lil nervous, but I did except it. Sometimes anxienty propels growth. Don't run away, run forward.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
just go! Move forward.

I just was presented with a unexpected change (career wise) where I will be making more money (I was already doing well) but with more responsibility. I'm just a lil nervous, but I did except it. Sometimes anxienty propels growth. Don't run away, run forward.

Dap+Rep

You are 100% correct.

Thanks and good luck on your new career moves.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

I heard a Toni Braxton song on the radio and immediately turned the station :lupe:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Client arguing with her boyfriend on the phone: I know your bum ass better be off the couch when I get home, broke ass nikka

Tenchi: :mjhardlaugh:

Client: Yea that's why I'm coming home with a down ass nikka, he's a gentleman and look better than your raggedy ass

Tenchi: :chappelleomg:

Client: Yea he my bus driver, he bout to take your spot

Tenchi: :dame:

Client's boyfriend on speakerphone
: Well tell that nikka I'll be outside

Tenchi: :Davesaywhet:
Did you win?