Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know if I ever could have taken my parents seriously if they were as young as many other people's are.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

If you diiiiiiiive into the pool....and know you can't swim :ufdup:

Or try to find a neeedle...ahhh...and the lights are dim :wtf:

If you throw your boooodyyy...into a speeding train :damn:

Or take some soap and waaaater...ahh...and try to wash your brain :mindblown:

Let me tell ya... :wow:

Dom-dom-dom-dom-dom-dooooooom, it's too laaaaaaaaaate
full

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I know a local dope boy who was given 2 weeks by his connect, to come up with $25k after gettin' robbed for some work.

He disappeared for those 2 weeks. He came back with all of the money, plus another $5k. A week after he got back, his woman got ahold of his phone. She saw a bunch of #s with south Dakota, North Dakota, and Montana area codes. She saw a text that read "That was so good. Finally, someone who earned my money. Men know what men like. Next time you're in Montana, please let me know"

Apparently, he made that money prostituting himself out to men working at oil rigs.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I know a local dope boy who was given 2 weeks by his connect, to come up with $25k after gettin' robbed for some work.

He disappeared for those 2 weeks. He came back with all of the money, plus another $5k. A week after he got back, his woman got ahold of his phone. She saw a bunch of #s with south Dakota, North Dakota, and Montana area codes. She saw a text that read "That was so good. Finally, someone who earned my money. Men know what men like. Next time you're in Montana, please let me know"

Apparently, he made that money prostituting himself out to men working at oil rigs.
thugs are mostly homosexuals