Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
You have to be careful of the things you say. You never know who you might offend. You never know who’s pain you’re making fun of.

I had to cut another person off today because he and his friends made a “joke” in reference to rape and then tried to defend it.

Not everyone’s experience is the same. Just because it doesn’t seem plausible to you doesn’t mean that it isn’t very real to someone else.

I was victimized in the exact way that he joked about. Of course he backtracked like a little bytch when I made him aware. :francis:

:mjcry: I was gonna make a sarcastic joke until I read the last part. You DEFINITLEY didn't deserve that ( or any woman).

I hate abusers/rapist/contollers of women. If you can't get a woman to love you without that, then you need to be alone.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
yP3MW4ex_o.gif

Judo the gawd back at it again

:lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

Borderlands 3 hype at maximum levels

:noah::noah::noah:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Every time I go to the doctor they gotta take blood. I ain’t got nun else to give y’all nikkas I’m tired :damn: I JUST WANNA BE HEALTHY

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
*comes back home after a midnight cruise*

I'm gonna die behind the wheel, I've accepted that a long time ago. But I don't think I care...when my time come it comes. Until then gonna keep going as fast as I can. The freedom and that rush of adrenaline, squeezing between two cars you shouldn't have....knowing the police can bust you at any second. That at that very moment going 100+ miles an hour, I control life and death in the palm of my hand.

No greater feeling in the world.

My only bucket list wish is to get a chance to do stupid video game speeds one day

Chicago drivers are insane, btw. Going 85 is the norm on the highway, in the slow lane.

If you like speeding and reckless drinking move here. They even got signs on all the highways that say how many people have been killed in car accidents so far this year. Still, absolutely no fukks are given. The cops don't even care. :wow:

It's a lifestyle

:jbdreadsgang:

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
*comes back home after a midnight cruise*

I'm gonna die behind the wheel, I've accepted that a long time ago. But I don't think I care...when my time come it comes. Until then gonna keep going as fast as I can. The freedom and that rush of adrenaline, squeezing between two cars you shouldn't have....knowing the police can bust you at any second. That at that very moment going 100+ miles an hour, I control life and death in the palm of my hand.

No greater feeling in the world.

My only bucket list wish is to get a chance to do stupid video game speeds one day

It's a lifestyle

:jbdreadsgang:

Chicago really is its own state lol.

Living and being from Decatur, Illinois, then going up to Chicago to visit is an experience.

Down here, it ain't shyt to see numerous cars driving 5mph under the speed limit

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
You have to be careful of the things you say. You never know who you might offend. You never know who’s pain you’re making fun of.

I had to cut another person off today because he and his friends made a “joke” in reference to rape and then tried to defend it.

Not everyone’s experience is the same. Just because it doesn’t seem plausible to you doesn’t mean that it isn’t very real to someone else.

I was victimized in the exact way that he joked about. Of course he backtracked like a little bytch when I made him aware. :francis:
where dem nikkas at blood?:dahell:

they deserved to be cut off :ufdup: