Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Just found out a guy I was cool with / hooked up with was shot and killed yesterday. He was found just slumped on the street near his momma house.

:mjcry:

I haven't seen him in a few years, but it was always all good when we would bump into each other.

:francis:

He was funny af.

Always stayed in some dumb shyt but meant well.

:francis:

RIP to to him.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Pure white:dwillhuh:

Her mama musta been smashing a nikka on the side
Yeah. Wow that's odd. Once when I worked in a call center in Florida I spoke to a girl on the phone her name was something like Nekisha or Nequisha and she sounded white I almost I asked if her dad was black.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I gotta get back to Resident Evil 7. shyt is bad on my nerves though :pachaha:

Think I'm just :flabbynsick:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I don't personally use an app. I structure my workouts around bench press, squats, and deadlifts and then throw in accessory work to hit other things. I don't know of any apps, I just follow some old school bodybuilding principles and work around that 3-4 times a week. Full body every other day. No cardio.
That might not be my best way to go since I’m a tub of goo but thanks

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
My new coworker from Nigeria just asked me if I was Igbo. I was like "maybe, I haven't taken an ancestry test yet". She was like "you are African yes?" And I was like yes I'm African American. She was like "what part of Africa were your parents born?" I said they were born here and she was like oh ok. Then I was like but I want to visit Africa one day. She was like "you'll go :obama:, everyone I know who said that ends up going and it's beautiful".