Daps

Jeremy-Renners-Goofy-Stare-In-Love.gif

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I sadly won't be able to finish my Associate's this semester.

I'm already 26, I should have never been a bum ass nikka right after high school. Took me turning 23 to realize the errors of my ways.

I'm only two classes away but my health has deteriorated to the point I can't focus on the work. I had to quit my job due to this shyt too.

Life's a bytch, when I was a bum nikka, I had not a health problem in the world. When I want to do the right thing, I get sick.

Dualities.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
If you should know/ the alagories of Jerusalem and Babylon are speaking of the same city/ it relates to the two hemispheres of ones brain and how they move within these simultaneous multiple realities..... With that being said....

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Like nation of Israel/ and this faux nation within which we reside/ it was time for her to declare her declaration of dic dependence :shaq: of this BBC....she could never fit enough.chocolate on that silver spoon she was born with in her mouth:ohhh:...so now she swallowed BBC....

1st amongst her friends she had to renounce the cac clits she'd fuc'd:russ:

Then to show all what a real little cum whore she was for BBC she declared before whole football squad....

But now she had to cum within the confines of the Hood:picard:

I told her put on something a lil Racey :sas2: find the first black women you see look her dead in the eyes...:usure: and tell her your there for N*ggr d*ck since she didn't know what to do with it:ohhh:

If she made it unscathed text me....:shaq::sas2: