Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Walked in to work this morning and there was already an energy drink and a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese biscuit waiting for me on my desk. :wow:

I love it when God moves through his children because Lord knows I needed both. :mjcry::blessed:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Maaaan...I can't stand people in the opposing lane that stop for emergency vehicles that are clearly going in one direction on an already cleared path.

Like breh, how are you gonna actually stop on the right most lane when the Ambulance is moving in the opposite direction and it's path is already clear :mindblown:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Maaaan...I can't stand people in the opposing lane that stop for emergency vehicles that are clearly going in one direction on an already cleared path.

Like breh, how are you gonna actually stop on the right most lane when the Ambulance is moving in the opposite direction and it's path is already clear :mindblown:
Cause you supposed to stop breh, emergency vehicles get complete priority over the entire 4 way intersection

Don't get no tickets out here breh breh

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Cause you supposed to stop breh, emergency vehicles get complete priority over the entire 4 way intersection

Don't get no tickets out here breh breh

:ohhh: Foreal.

I always thought that if the emergency vehicle is going in an opposite direction that is clearly open, you don't have to stop.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I respect my elders but one of them just breezed by me with that unexpected pissy diaper smell ....

Man that’s shyts horrible walking around smelling like project staircases and elevators