Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s becoming difficult to empathize with the “me too” movement and see women “empowering” themselves to be sluts in the same breath. What a fine line to walk. Then you feel bad or people call you a “pick me” (when you don’t even want to be chosen) when you’re trying to explain your position without seeming insensitive.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
@Judo @TheLostOnes

Look how fast I was about to waste my money from not reading carefully

I did that before about watches ad on instagram and, never got my watches. Paid 20 for two but never got em. Few days later, the website was down, but it was only 20 bucks so no trip.:mjlol:

Read everything breh. Always look up reviews too just in case. :justwhoo:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
It’s becoming difficult to empathize with the “me too” movement and see women “empowering” themselves to be sluts in the same breath. What a fine line to walk. Then you feel bad or people call you a “pick me” (when you don’t even want to be chosen) when you’re trying to explain your position without seeming insensitive.
I'll never take any movement on twitter seriously. Its so hard to take anything serious these days.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll never take any movement on twitter seriously. Its so hard to take anything serious these days.
So true. I legit felt bad as a woman because it’s almost like I’m SUPPOSED to be on board. But how do you think garnering yourself as a sexual abuse victim AND promoting promiscuity (aka sexual liberation) at the same time, comes across?