City Living
Daps
i wonder if black twitter in brazil is as vibrant as black twitter in usa

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I don't really think about the present to be honest. I mean I have daily responsibilities being a parent, but most of my planning or intense thinking revolves around tomorrow or several days/years in the future. It really depends on what I have going on.Like for instance I'm trying to purchase a house and I've already mapped out how I'm going to pay it off within 7 years. I made a budget and everything :lupe:
This is stress I had to stop putting on myself. Sad as it is, there is no guarantee that future happens. Had to learn to live for now. Enjoy your kids, buy something you really want on a whim, take a whole day and do nothing. If your present isn't pleasant, you are always looking to a better future.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is stress I had to stop putting on myself. Sad as it is, there is no guarantee that future happens. Had to learn to live for now. Enjoy your kids, buy something you really want on a whim, take a whole day and do nothing. If your present isn't pleasant, you are always looking to a better future.

Thank you, I will have to try. It's not easy for me at all.

This chick is STILL reading my shyt on here! :mindblown:

The one outlet I have to vent and or talk some shyt and I can't even have that. WTF

I know you're reading this too. Get a fukking life

GET A JOB HEIFER!!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOl no problems with blood pressure but anxiety can be a bytch.

I worry about everything, mainly money though. I'm trying to build a stable financial platform so that can get overwhelming. Especially when life happens and you realize one big thing can throw you completely off track. I'm looking to transition out of corporate America so I have things I want in place before then. Just a lot of stuff. I don't want to fukk my life all because I made bad financial choices so I constantly think of ways to get me to the next level.

Then little short-term shyt, like this Marathon. What mile am I going to die at? How many people will be watching when I die? What if it makes me like 10 hours to finish and everyone has gone home LMAO! shyt like that.
:hug:

:dead: @ the bold

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Charlie Horse in my thigh just woke me up...
Jesus Take The Wheel:mjcry:
BREH!! I've only gotten one thigh cramp and I NEVER want to experience that shyt again. I used to get them only in my calves and that shyt was painful enough but the thigh was a whole other experience.
LOL it was the same night my daughter and I had a "sleepover" (basically me sleeping in her room) and I woke her up out of her sleep and scared her half to death. I remember laying face-down on floor with my leg straightened stiff and the pain just rippling through. Every time I thought it was gone and tried moving it was like :ufdup:and started all over again :sadbron: