Daps
7629.jpg
beef pattydem $3 now??

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
My older brother.
He your legit blood brother? Ask him why Moorish brothers want to be fukking hamites so fukking bad? You bump into different type of moors the temple moors be going around calling themselves Canaanland moors. I'm confused on how they can be from Morroco, Canaan and at the same time be indigenous to America.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He your legit blood brother? Ask him why Moorish brothers want to be fukking hamites so fukking bad? You bump into different type of moors the temple moors be going around calling themselves bad as far as being from Canaanland moors. I'm confused on how they can be from Morroco, Canaan and at the same time be indigenous to America.
Yeah. I think it has to do with our proliferation everywhere. We were the first people on the planet. So we are native to everywhere. We were the first everything and were bred out.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I think it has to do with our proliferation everywhere. We were the first people on the planet. So we are native to everywhere. We were the first everything and were bred out.
MST ideology and dogma is confusing because how can your focus be on nationality and law but then you go around and claim a bunch of different nations. But aseer is cool for the most part imo watch his videos from time to time. Believe he stay here in Florida too.