Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
fukk off and leave me alone you cracker fakkit. You dont know me you fukking a$$hole! You white! You dont know a goddamn fukking thing about being black other than what you hear on the rap albums you buy. I atleast came here cause i could talk to other black people about my experiences cause they understnd cause they go through it? What the fukk do you know? Any goddamn black person that isnt some carbon copy nba playing thug that speaks in ebonics probably needs help to you. fukk off cracker.

@ocmfII thats the problem with people like you. You talk to me in a belittling tone and not with any semblance of respect. You white people are all the goddamn same. I'm 31 I'm not some fukking child you can talk down on you fukking disrespectful cracker.

I just made this account cause i wanted to tell people about my pop up shop cause i wanted to tell my coli brehs i finally started my own business...now that's ran it's course my time here is done...it all boils down to the same thing. I cant relate to anyone here...people refuse to treat me as an equal or even with the same amount of respect they treat their peeers when i have probably been through more and know more than them.

This is just a waste of my time. Good night.

:gladbron: 2 replies and a neg?!?!?!

Seek help you fkn weirdo :mjlol:

LocDaPushaMan

Rookie
Daps
oRevuHr.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Men fight and argue polygyny is the way to go...until it comes to their daughters. :heh:

Just admit that you want to fukk a bunch of women and stop using the whole "Hotep! Lets pool our money and build the community. Amun shalom."

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This shorty I like said she can't be with me because of how strict her family is and due to the fact we're not from the same country. We're both African though :mjcry:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Men fight and argue polygyny is the way to go...until it comes to their daughters. :heh:

Just admit that you want to fukk a bunch of women and stop using the whole "Hotep! Lets pool our money and build the community. Amun shalom."
I personally dont see the issue if all parties involved agree. (i dont want 1 wife right now (let alone multiple))

nikkas got 3 baby mamas what's the difference

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
my homeboy called me a hater because I told him he was dumb letting his wife pay $4k for a damn vacuum cleaner.

I googled Kirby vacuum cleaners and the first thing pops up is the scam that these door-to-door salesmen are running smh. I hate to see my ppl get taken advantage of. But like they say, a fool and his money will always part ways.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw a house yesterday that was absolutely adorable, small, and move in ready. I'm supposed to be touring some other homes this weekend but I may just put an offer on this one. Kitchen needs some updating, but it's livable and I would probably want to add a half or 3/4 bath to the basement eventually. If I get it for the price I want, I could definitely have it paid off in 5 years, but not more than 7.

I'm really thinking of getting my real estate license just so I can tour homes myself. I hate scheduling and waiting for people.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Charging all my devices in preparation for this bytch ass nikka Joaquin :martin: