Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Knxwledge needs to stop rereleasing the same beats with different lyrics laced on top.

Still dope tho :ohlawd:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm purposely waiting until the last minute to tell this chick if I'm going skating or not. She already asked her normal crew and they said no so I know she's just using me as a back up friend. I have to wait long enough for her to change her mind because she never goes anywhere alone.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do u want to go
I'm purposely waiting until the last minute to tell this chick if I'm going skating or not. She already asked her normal crew and they said no so I know she's just using me as a back up friend. I have to wait long enough for her to change her mind because she never goes anywhere alone.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do u want to go
Of course. I always want to go skating. I don't want her to go. It's not even that I don't want her to go but I don't like people depending on me to go places. Like "I'm not going if you're not going". I may change my mind or get their late. plus she likes to ask what I'm wearing and shyt like that. Why so much coordination? Just go!!

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This rosewood show is stupid....not feeling the lesbian sister....

Not feeling the character being a medical examiner/ detective/ pimp (his medical lab is called magic city or some shyt and it is designed in all chrome and cobalt blue)

This role is not believable one bit... Oh well... I try to support Morris... I tried....

But you tried it boo

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Can any of yall help me with my puppy?
I got her a few weeks ago and she was completely crate trained. I then decided to by her a play pen that's open on the top. she had to puppy rugs in there and would sleep in it a lot. If I wasn't looking and she had to go to the bathroom, she would jump out and run to the dining room. Fast forward, I bought a bed for her and put it in the play pen and she doesn't care about going in it, She will literally pee on it then take a nap.:mindblown:
Right now I just keep her in the crate because if I leave her in the play pen, she's just gonna go if she feels like it. Should I take away the bed?
How do I stop her from doing this?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I a have 10 months left in my sprint contract I dont want to upgrade because I might want to leave sprint...would I be able to get the iphone 6 for less than $500 at best buy so that all I need to do is pop in my sim card and then keep it moving

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Can any of yall help me with my puppy?
I got her a few weeks ago and she was completely crate trained. I then decided to by her a play pen that's open on the top. she had to puppy rugs in there and would sleep in it a lot. If I wasn't looking and she had to go to the bathroom, she would jump out and run to the dining room. Fast forward, I bought a bed for her and put it in the play pen and she doesn't care about going in it, She will literally pee on it then take a nap.:mindblown:
Right now I just keep her in the crate because if I leave her in the play pen, she's just gonna go if she feels like it. Should I take away the bed?
How do I stop her from doing this?
The dog is broken, you should be able to return it and get a full refund or replacement dog.