Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I know it's a joke at this point, but what are the women who have booking gmails in their instagram profiles referring to? Stripping?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So glad I took tomorrow off, I'm lounging in the office listening to The weekend with my feet kicked up.

Couldn't complain about life if I wanted to now.:win:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
he needs to post some of them stories, and more of those pics from his travels. those were some dope shots he took.

I can't be telling all the stories breh. I think I mentioned on here a few times about my mom selling crack, pistol whipping people and being an active gang member when i was younger, but i don't say too much becuz dudes is claiming ducktales.

As for the pics, I still take pics every now and then. The problem is I don't even do shyt with them. My instagram used to be cracking, now I might put up like 5 pics every 4 months.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I can't be telling all the stories breh. I think I mentioned on here a few times about my mom selling crack, pistol whipping people and being an active gang member when i was younger, but i don't say too much becuz dudes is claiming ducktales.

As for the pics, I still take pics every now and then. The problem is I don't even do shyt with them. My instagram used to be cracking, now I might put up like 5 pics every 4 months.
i feel you breh, sohh was different days back then. i remember some of those stories from back then.

but you've def got a good eye for those pics.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
someone give me their opinion on a career change:jbhmm:

i legit dont even know what I want to do

but i need to use up this Post 911 GI bill
I got 36 months the army will pay 100% tuition for

plus give me money for cost of living

they paid off my student loans for my Bachelors so they will only pay for 3 yrs of schooling now because it is really supposed to go to masters level or higher or certification or trade programs

i wanna hop in some new shyt

so what would u choose?:patrice:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
someone give me their opinion on a career change:jbhmm:

i legit dont even know what I want to do

but i need to use up this Post 911 GI bill
I got 36 months the army will pay 100% tuition for

plus give me money for cost of living

they paid off my student loans for my Bachelors so they will only pay for 3 yrs of schooling now because it is really supposed to go to masters level or higher or certification or trade programs

i wanna hop in some new shyt

so what would u choose?:patrice:

What line of work you trying to get into?
What's your bachelor's in?
What are you good at/like doing?