Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You sound excited breh, congrats ahead of time.

:blessed:
Thanks, I need to make my move no later than Monday though as far as notifying my boss and the CFO separately. I got a meeting in an hour..gotta get my mind right and play it close to the vest...only family, my boss and the CFO will be notified of my decision.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
5:30 am. September 23, 2015...

Momma took her last breaf.

Rest in Paradise... My heart, my soul - the only reason why im alive today.

See u when i get there.

This for you ma' dukes...

Sorry to hear that breh

Apple has this "find my friends" app on their new update, and now a couple of females I mess with are asking me to let them follow me :pachaha:

Yeah right, don't want any of them knowing my my whereabouts at any given time of the day. Apple trying to fukk the game up.
:dahell: so it would show your location to them whenever they wanted to see it?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
finally got around to listening to this Jill Scott...her and Marsha Ambrosius stay dropping that grown woman music :lawd:

these women be having me ready to cook cornbread, greens, chicken, and peach cobbler for a nikka, light some nag champa and brush his hair while watching netflix, wake up and rawdog it until 2 in the morning...i gotta stop playing games :wow: :mjcry:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1:

:sas2:
finally got around to listening to this Jill Scott...her and Marsha Ambrosius stay dropping that grown woman music :lawd:

these women be having me ready to cook cornbread, greens, chicken, and peach cobbler for a nikka, light some nag champa and brush his hair while watching netflix, wake up and rawdog it until 2 in the morning...i gotta stop playing games :wow: :mjcry:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

:lupe: no mac and cheese? Gon' give the nikka lil mac and cheese and have some Breyer's french vanilla ice cream for that peach cobbler and you gonna have a nikka bragging to the woe's:noah: