360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
A celeb? Who?

Regular nikkas breh...

I seen one couple get into an argument...the tranny followed the nikka down the block..

Then i seen a spanish couple...

Fam, give it 2-3 years breh and this shyt will be happening more and more..

Hell, i remember seeing a couple like a year back..I swear the bytch was a man, but maybe i was wrong

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Regular nikkas breh...

I seen one couple get into an argument...the tranny followed the nikka down the block..

Then i seen a spanish couple...

Fam, give it 2-3 years breh and this shyt will be happening more and more..

Hell, i remember seeing a couple like a year back..I swear the bytch was a man, but maybe i was wrong
The trannies bold AF too so I believe you, I had one holler at me from outside a gay bar, he hit me with the "haaaaay sweet thang" I swear I was more scared than when I've had guns trained on me :skip:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thought of bobby brown in that thug lovin video got me dying

bobby-brown-swag-o-s.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The house that I really wanted is still available. It was supposed to go up for auction but it doesn't look like anyone purchased it. I have dreams about the way I'm going to rehab that home and I haven't looked at very many since. My mind won't settle until I know it's officially off the market.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I was in the midst of a conversation with someone else when I spotted her the first time. Second time I saw her walking into my building while my elevator door was closing :snoop: , been ready ever since.
Was there anyone else in the elevator? I would have held the door open for her, because I'm a gentleman :shaq:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Love is cleaning the shower for a chick with long ass hair. Grossed out right now.

its seriously the grossest thing...my last roommate i ever had was a jew chick with long ass hair..hair clogging up the gotdamn sink and shower breh....tub not draining fast enough...i was buying bottles of drano and liquid plumr every week for a min

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I need that work from home life for like a year....Please Jebus :noah:
I'm a week into it and it sucks. Wife ain't start work yet so she wanna be up under me. I don't have a dedicated work area either.

And I'm always working, responding to emails and such. We are still unpacking and setting up our place, so that is probably the main source of frustration. Hopefully it gets better.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm a week into it and it sucks. Wife ain't start work yet so she wanna be up under me. I don't have a dedicated work area either.

And I'm always working, responding to emails and such. We are still unpacking and setting up our place, so that is probably the main source of frustration. Hopefully it gets better.

I think the lack of being able organize is a sizeable part of it. You don't have time set aside for yourself? I have an area :ohlawd: and I want have to worry about people bothering me. I don't know why my job doesn't just give us the option. Its mostly emails and reports anway way.

I hope it gets better for you. Does you office give you the option to work from home or you switched careers? If the ladder can I ask what it is ? @Amy Traphouse same question :lupe: