Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Had to talk to my lil sis about how most white folks aint really in her corner even though they all buddy/buddy with her now. She had a lil situation with her dance team and they were on that :mjpls: Only person who backed her up was her black friend :francis:

Taking another trip to cali in oct (instead of the Caribbean/Mexico) im hype to be on the west coast again. Im trying to get on the Price is Right :laugh: might even wear a coli shirt

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why'd you break up with her in the first place?
She was a b!txh and I knew I could do and get better here in ATL.

I got a girl but I feel like I'm gonna relapse and start having side chicks. Any time I go to a store I count how many women I would've holla'd at.:francis:
We went to Walmart and then a hair store and I had to go sit in the car:wow:

It's difficult living here. In a good way.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
Negus was hyping Tinder up and I'm like :jbhmm: so I set it up… no wonder I see pawg this pawg that. That's damn near all it is:martin:
Tryna get this college p*ssy tho so I'm gon stay :smugfavre:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt is crazy..the other day my homegirl had these messages on her FB talmbout keeping one of her closest friends in prayer..i asked her what was wrong...told me she had a serious stroke... her friend is 30 years old and having strokes :wow:....its not a game ppl...you got to eat right and more importantly EXERCISE REGULARLY!!!!!!

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
shyt is crazy..the other day my homegirl had these messages on her FB talmbout keeping one of her closest friends in prayer..i asked her what was wrong...told me she had a serious stroke... her friend is 30 years old and having strokes :wow:....its not a game ppl...you got to eat right and more importantly EXERCISE REGULARLY!!!!!!

shyt crazy. My uncle is almost 60 and had a stroke a few months back, rehabbed, started eating better, and dropped 20+ lbs. I know everybody doesn't like exercising or "have time" to, but eating right can work wonders

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Final interview today. This job would be CLUTCH

I'm not stupid, why would I be meeting the CEO/Exec VP if I wasn't the only one picked? This woman ain't gonna waste time interviewing multiple people :martin:

Somethin tells me they just want me to meet her before they extend the offer. We'll see.
Damn that CEO was a stern 60 year old Black woman that barely cracked a smile. :beli:
Couldn't read her for shyt.

Gonna send the thank you letter and hope for the best. One more interview for a branch manager position tomorrow. Come on! :damn: