Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
its seriously the grossest thing...my last roommate i ever had was a jew chick with long ass hair..hair clogging up the gotdamn sink and shower breh....tub not draining fast enough...i was buying bottles of drano and liquid plumr every week for a min
Bout to invest in a shower cap as a "gift". I once had a roomie clog the tub so bad and refuse to fix or clean it. It was beyond disgusting; I would have be dirtier for taking a shower.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this chick talked her boyfriend into killing himself while he was battling depression. He went back n forth over the idea and at no point did she tell him to not do it and be positive. He got to his destination talked to her, decided not to got out of his car. She talked him into getting back into his car and dying by carbon monoxide.
#JusticeForConrad : Boy's Girlfriend Urged Him To Commit Suicide | Trending News | Trending News | Celebrity Gossip | Celebrity & Entertainment News
Wow

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
*Henry Hill voice* "This is the bad time"

Rental app got denied for two late rent payments back in the day due to my current apt not taking personal checks or having online rent payments :fire:

Gotta get a storage cube, uhaul, and be at an extended stay hotel until one of these apartments approve me :sadcam:

Headed to my plan B apartment tomorrow morning. The sooner I can move in the better. Was so heated, I considered moving back home to the Midwest :to:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm trying to book a speaker for a work event, man, being a speaker is the fukking come up. These nobody's getting 15-20k per engagement plus hotel, travel, meals, transportation :wow:

I looked at some of the heavy hitters, $100k+ for a speech, that's wild. Imagine speaking 4 times a year and clocking $400k (on top of the other revenue streams you got). I need to be an expert in something.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I'm trying to book a speaker for a work event, man, being a speaker is the fukking come up. These nobody's getting 15-20k per engagement plus hotel, travel, meals, transportation :wow:

I looked at some of the heavy hitters, $100k+ for a speech, that's wild. Imagine speaking 4 times a year and clocking $400k (on top of the other revenue streams you got). I need to be an expert in something.
Man, I would love to do that for a career, but I haven't found a niche topic that will draw a decent size audience.