Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Now that's deep. People using you directly or indirectly, don't necessarily have to do with currency. I respect that

Indeed fam. had a convo with a chick and this all i can remember thinking. She one of them "blood-sucker" types.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So this chick has a boyfriend :stopitslime::mjcry:

I told my homie, that he was reading too much into the situation, and that shorty was just being nice to me. This is exactly why I don't pay any mind when it comes to these chicks' "advances". I have zero luck when it comes to women.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Indeed fam. had a convo with a chick and this all i can remember thinking. She one of them "blood-sucker" types.
I've had the displeasure of utilizing my time, energy, and finances with some women like that. On our journey, we have to navigate and remember the course will get rough, to find a woman that is well rounded and sincere in her intentions. It's no secret, I'm a fan of music. Jay z, im definitely a fan of.....I remember being away from my family and loved ones for a year and a half. And listening to music, writing letters, on my down time. Sorry, going off track. Jay Z had a song that I listen to, every time I encountered women of that magnitude called I believe bytches and sisters. In it, he describes the difference between women who bout tgey businesses, family, honor, respect and describes the bytches as nosey, useless, trife so on and so forth.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
On our journey, we have to navigate and remember the course will get rough, to find a woman that is well rounded and sincere in her intentions.

Indeed. How that energy is exerted and where it is exerted will tell you alot about a chick. I mean this chick is just someone i converse with. Not even on a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. just someone i know form around the way. However you can tell what direction she is headed.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I need a foot massage :patrice: Working out has my feet tight as fukk for some reason :patrice: shyt probably would tickle :patrice: Would a massage spot only massage my feet? :patrice: So many questions....

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Indeed. How that energy is exerted and where it is exerted will tell you alot about a chick. I mean this chick is just someone i converse with. Not even on a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. just someone i know form around the way. However you can tell what direction she is headed.

No lie, those are the ones I feel guilty for having a attraction to the most og. It's like, if only I could mix and match certain qualities and or body parts lol, but then that wouldn't be real cause nobody is perfect. I accept them for who they are, which at times can be a hassle

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
No lie, those are the ones I feel guilty for having a attraction to the most og. It's like, if only I could mix and match certain qualities and or body parts lol, but then that wouldn't be real cause nobody is perfect. I accept them for who they are, which at times can be a hassle

dont i know it lol. im the same way too G.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Why did I speak this into existence lol :mindblown:

So I talk with a young lady, and the convo is good. But she says some of the most left field, double talking stuff I have ever seen. Like, im not hounding you. It ain't that serious....no need to jump to conclusions like that.

I send her a message, she'll respond, but she thinks/feels it bothers me cause everyone has lives and "isn't around their phone all the time" which I know. And

Which I told her, it's not a big deal. Because I know what its like to be away from people you actually love and care about. And having to wait weeks sometimes months for a letter. I lived that before. So what the hell will a few hours do to someone who knows what it like to be patient for a letter. :mindblown: do you really think a damn text is gonna make me dislike you, because you're busy.

What does she do, she sends me a message, telling me in so many words that very thing I have no problem with. Its just unbelievable man. Its one thing to just reply and keep the convo going. But she insists on being drama, being crazy. Its just wow man. Idk if she had me confused with one of her other nikka friends or something. But yeah ain't no half stepping. :rudy:

:aicmon: we gotta do better.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my sister just left my place, she wanted me to see the clothes she bought her son who is going to the first grade. I thought she bought too much, she didnt think she got enough.

She got him like 20 shirts and like 10 pairs of shirts