Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
seeing this dude go from being a top blogger and corespondent to a few months away from sleeping under the bridge is crazy :wow:, this entertainment industry shyt a lot of these people go for is only temporary, only a few will be hot forever.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
That unpopular food opinions thread had me remembering the first time I had regular mustard and why I've never had it ever again. It was pre-school and we had a hot dog day and all the other kids were getting ketchup and/or mustard on theirs. I've never seen mustard at that point, and since I didn't like ketchup, I decided to get mustard.... which I thought was cheese. So you can imagine my surprise when I took a bite of my hot dog. :scusthov: I don't think I finished it and even today I don't know how people can eat that stuff. I don't mind honey mustard though :yeshrug:

• Dap

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What titles (upcoming and current) are exclusive to the X1? @-DMP-

It seems that the PS4 has the X1 beat in that regards as far as what I want to play.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
What titles (upcoming and current) are exclusive to the X1? @-DMP-

It seems that the PS4 has the X1 beat in that regards as far as what I want to play.

It depends on what you like breh. I just saw your gamer tag so I thought you had an X1.

X1 got the Gears 1 remaster coming up, Halo 5, and Tomb Raider (timed exclusive) this fall along with Forza.

Ps4 doesn't have any big exclusives this holiday but dropped The order 1886, Bloodborne and MLB the show earlier this year. Uncharted 4 and Street Fighter are dropping in the Spring.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It depends on what you like breh. I just saw your gamer tag so I thought you had an X1.

X1 got the Gears 1 remaster coming up, Halo 5, and Tomb Raider (timed exclusive) this fall along with Forza.

Ps4 doesn't have any big exclusives this holiday but dropped The order 1886, Bloodborne and MLB the show earlier this year. Uncharted 4 and Street Fighter are dropping in the Spring.
I play everything except sports games and cartoonish shyt.

RPGs, 3rd persons, horror/survival, FPS etc. I fukk with em all. I want the Order, Bloodborne, MGS: Phantom Pain, Witcher 3, MKX and the new Doom that's coming out just off the top of my head.

The tag is for my 360 :flabbynsick:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That unpopular food opinions thread had me remembering the first time I had regular mustard and why I've never had it ever again. It was pre-school and we had a hot dog day and all the other kids were getting ketchup and/or mustard on theirs. I've never seen mustard at that point, and since I didn't like ketchup, I decided to get mustard.... which I thought was cheese. So you can imagine my surprise when I took a bite of my hot dog. :scusthov: I don't think I finished it and even today I don't know how people can eat that stuff. I don't mind honey mustard though :yeshrug:
Mustard, spicy brown mustard, Dijon mustard is delicious, honey mustard is gross tho.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man the dmv is top 3 woat places on this earth
it fukkin STINKS like armpits
the people are fukkin stupid
the employees are all angry and impatient
hoodrats there with all their kids crying n sneezing :scust:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the counter and cabinet seem like bullshyt, seems like he's trying to stick you with the bill for an upgrade. Unless you busted the cabinet open and melted the countertop to a ball, I don't see how you're accountable for those charges.
I talked to the landlord today to get clarification. He claimed that cabinets and countertop were painted, which ruined them and required replacing. I never painted anything while living there, but the previous tenant did, and since I took over her lease before her term was up, the landlord is trying to say that I agreed to take the apartment "as is." I never saw an "as is" statement in the lease and I let him know that I don't believe I should be responsible for that nonsense if I didn't do it. He said he would try to work with me and follow up on Monday. I doubt I'll hear from him so I will plan to file for mediation or take it to small claims court early next week.

There's always something, man.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Next door neighbors bringing drama outside my house on a Friday night :martin:

But I had to observe from my window for the safety of my hood :sas1:

Apparently ol boy's daughter claims he's lying about something or other, I couldn't make it out and her friends tried to get her back in her car but she was yelling for like 5 minutes. I guess dude had enough when he said, and I quote, "bytch SHUT THE fukk UP!" It ended shortly after that.

All I know is this, they better keep that shyt on their side of the property line, that's for damn sure :birdman:

• Dap