Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm sitting at the bar watching the NFL preseason game minding my own fukking business and this bytch sitting next to me says

"So you just come to the bar and drink and watch the game?" And I said "Yeah" she says "but you can do that at home right?" and I said "well you're sitting here staring at the wall looking stupid you can do that at home too, why are you here, looking for customers?":stopitslime:

The bar laughed at her and she left in shame. :mjlol:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting at the bar watching the NFL preseason game minding my own fukking business and this bytch sitting next to me says

"So you just come to the bar and drink and watch the game?" And I said "Yeah" she says "but you can do that at home right?" and I said "well you're sitting here staring at the wall looking stupid you can do that at home too, why are you here, looking for customers?":stopitslime:

Hmm i think she was trying to pick you up

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Say breh.... I think this thread is for you
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever-been-oblivious-to-a-chicks-advances.105838/